Funnel is a formula to analyze the conversion rates between multiple steps in a flow. Kubit counts the unique users at each step, then divide it by the initial step to compute the conversion rates.
- Each step can have one more Events with Filters.
- You can give a name to each step to make it easier to differentiate in the chart. If no name is provided, default step names like S1, S2, S3 ... will be used.
- You can add or remove steps using the controls on the left side.
- You can also drag-n-drop steps to rearrange their orders.
The funnel chart shows the conversion rates between steps for each date, from which you can easily identify the trend.
- You can switch between Funnel and Line chart view.
- You can right-click on a date and "Expand this funnel" to display the funnel for that date only.
- You can click on each step's icon below the chart to enable/disable that step in the chart.
- Note: the conversion rates will also change if the first step is disabled.